Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Windows & Doors

Posted by trinintybay (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 25, 10 at 18:31

We are in the process of receiving bids from contractors. Our home will be located on Trinity Bay, 50 miles east of Houston, Texas and will be facing west with a lot of windows. We are considering Certainteed windows with Cardinal LoE-366 glass for all the west facing windows. Anyone have any experience with these windows? Where to purchase Certainteed in southeast Texas? We liked the locking system on Neuma doors. All our doors will be patio style doors. Any experience with Neuma doors? Just found this website last week and I have been reading since then. Wish I would have found this when we were in the architect stage.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Windows & Doors

May I know what patio doors you finally chose?

I am in Houston as well and I am shopping around for swing patio doors.

So far I have looked at Simonton Lumera, Neuma French Door, and Provia.

If you can share, that would be great. Thank You!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here