Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sarahmakes6

sarahmakes6 - Completed House

sarahmakes6
19 years ago

We first talked to our builder in April 2003. Signed the contract in September 2003. Broke ground in May 2004, and moved into the house in February 2005. Almost 2 years of building torture later, and we truly love our home.

The house is 2975 sq ft. It's 5 bedrooms, 4 bath with a mud room, small office, family room upstairs, and an open great room downstairs for kitchen/living/dining. The house fits our family perfectly and hopefully will for years to come.

Here is a link that might be useful: Darcy's House

Comments (7)

• kelleyga
    19 years ago

Beautiful! I love the idea of an upstairs family room instead of a vaulted ceiling in the great room. Did you design the plan yourself or use a stock plan?
    Kelley

• demifloyd
    19 years ago

Love the photos since you've moved in! Everything looks wonderful and your selections came together beautifully. You should be very proud.

• meigzilla
    19 years ago

Gorgeous! You have excellent taste, everything looks wonderful.

• allison0704
    18 years ago

Your house looks great! I know you are so excited to finally be finished with construction and moved in. I had to laugh - the living room (or den) with the green walls is so soothing, then to see the vibrant blue bedroom walls! It's a beautiful color, but I don't know how they can get any sleep! lol

• clairecmc
    18 years ago

Yeah Darcy! It looks great, hope your family enjoys it!

• nokeysyet
    18 years ago

AWwww! enjoy in the best of health. congratulations! (gives us hope).

• patrice607
    16 years ago

Sarah -

I can't access your photos. Please repost.