Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Soofriver finished house

Posted by soofriver (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 10, 05 at 13:34

We finished our house....it's wonderful to have a home again! This site has been a wealth of knowledge. Thanks to all of you.
soofriver finished house

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Soofriver finished house

very special soofriver. I love your kitchen dining area..a definite WOW. I also appreciate the job you did making a new home so perfect for antiques. What a great setting. Enjoy!!

o

I just started looking at the pics in the Gallery and one beautiful house after the other! I love how the style of your home fits so beautifully into the property and harmonizes with your furnishings. What a great job you did. Love all the light and beams and enjoyed that you showcased the artwork. I make it a point to buy original art too whenever I can. It must be a real treat to come home.

o

Thanks LizH....we are really enjoying this house. It is not perfect and there are some things we would do differently but overall it came out just as we pictured. It's a very comfortable house in a serene setting.

o
OK... we have to talk

We have so much of the same taste. We are thinking about putting pedestal sinks in our master bathroom. I'm so afraid of storage issues. How do you get along with them in the MB? Also where did you find those neat pedestal sinks for the guest bath? Thanks in advance.

o

OK, I have more questions if you don't mind... what color is on your walls in bathrooms, what color of siding do you have, where did you find the medicine cabinets? Love them all

o

There is a new link to pictures of our house:

http://mrutherford2.photosite.com

tudorlover: I haven't been online in a long time but bath wall color is Euro Gray from SW (old color) and the medicine cabinets are from Rejuvenation. we love the pedestal sinks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here