Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
TanyaL's finished house pics

Posted by TanyaL (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 20, 05 at 13:12

I learned so much from THS!! The knowledge I learned here and from the kitchen forum is evident throughout the house. Thank you all so much. Tanya

Here is a link that might be useful: Tanya's finished house

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: TanyaL's finished house pics

Thanks for sharing the photos of your furnished home--it's always nice to see the finished product. Your home is gorgeous! It is apparent you put a lot of thought into the layout and the exterior color and material combinations are perfect with the setting. I hope you're enjoying it.

o

Va-va-va-voom! Looks great. The really important question is, How does Harley feel about it? What is your siding? Love it with the stone.

o

Tanya, where did you get your barstools. They are great. Your house is very special...enjoy it!!

o

Tanya, your home is beautiful!
Can you tell me what exterior colors
you used (base color, trim, stone)?

Thanks!

o

Thanks! Here are the exterior paint colors. They were originally from Pratt and Lambert. I had Parker Paints color match them.

Trim: #2141 Silver Blonde (Pratt and Lambert)
60-03-325 Parker

Body: #2211 Yucca Green (go one shade darker)
60-03-316 Parker

Shingle: #2212 Olive Bark
23-03-576 Parker

The barstools were bought from Shoenfield Furniture in Olympia, WA. They are from a national manufacturer and should be available in most states.

Siding is Hardiplank. Love it!!

o
Answers....

Thanks! Here are the exterior paint colors. They were originally from Pratt and Lambert. I had Parker Paints color match them.

Trim: #2141 Silver Blonde (Pratt and Lambert)
60-03-325 Parker

Body: #2211 Yucca Green (go one shade darker)
60-03-316 Parker

Shingle: #2212 Olive Bark
23-03-576 Parker

The barstools were bought from Shoenfield Furniture in Olympia, WA. They are from a national manufacturer and should be available in most states.

Siding is Hardiplank. Love it!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here