Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Our Dreamm Home - All Comments Welcome

Posted by pharaoh9 (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 20, 09 at 10:35

Hello all,

This is a plan that the wife and I love and have ordered. A little about us, we have 1 little girl and plan to have 1 more after we build. She is an Art teacher at an elem. school. She also does Art classes during the summer for her students at our home, the second story of the garage will make for extra storage and a classroom. Also I am thinking about taking out the second set of stirs making a large pantry on the first level and a bigger room on the second. I have plans to start my bid process next week(from the builders) and then bidding out to individual Subs and comparing. I think I will be blind by the time im done but I want to be sure to get the best bang for my buck!

I promise I will post all of my results on here.

Image link: Our Dreamm Home - All Comments Welcome (17 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Our Dreamm Home - All Comments Welcome

Very Nice! My only comment is that I can't tell how protected your front entry is. I wish we'd built more of an overhang for packages & people visiting during inclement weather. Not a huge deal, but...

Here's a pic of our front door today - it's not that protected, but luckily we live in SoCal, so not a big issue.

Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here