Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I've never done this before...

Posted by okwriter (My Page) on
Thu, May 12, 05 at 12:15

But I created a blog. I know we aren't supposed to put links here to competing sites ~ and my blog is NOT intended to complete with this place. It's just a little more, ummmmmm, shall we say - open minded?

Here is a link that might be useful: BAHRR Blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I've never done this before...

I don't know how to post there!!!

o

Brittta,
I sent you an email using your My Page link. Is that the right email address for you?

o

Can I join?

o

Do you get to join only by special invitation? You guys seem to have too much fun ;)

o

I am not happy with the movie posted on the blog, by a disney ticket holder. Hummmpphh. Very offensive, even if a joke. So I guess cat lovers are not welcome- and that includes me. I am not sure if I am ready for blogdom.

o

I didn't look at it, Margerie. Sorry.

o

I KNOW, Margerie! It looks just like one of my cats - Boomer!

o

I would like to join as well :)

o

I emailed you, Stan. We're still trying to figure it all out.

And Margerie, I did finally see that video. Yes, it's disturbing. But did you notice the note in big letters above it saying it is a fake???

o

Yes, but still upsetting. It just looked too real. I will get over it.

o

Can I play??

o

Marg....I think that got yanked about three seconds after you posted here.

o

OKWriter--Have fun in "It's a Small World!"

o

I feel like I'm in grade school, but can I play too? Please? Pleeeeeease???? I promise not to have my nervous break down on the blog!

o
Are you all trying to tell me something?

I just tried to log on and AmyH is already taken. Can't have a space. Are you all y'all ya'll trying to tell me something? I could always get creative and make up a user name that isn't my actual name...I could be tallrichyoungstunningswimsuitmodel. What do you think? Would you still recognize me even with the new name?

o

Uh....you could always try AmyH2?

o

Ok. But that is even more uncreative than my username here. I just figured that if I can't be all that stuff in real life I might as well pretend here in cyberspace. Does amyh2 make me sound like some kind of hummer freak?

o

The boys would probably like that!

o

well, if you want to be really creative, you could try "Leather Amy", or you could try to get jason's goat by calling yourself "jennifer grey" or "jennifer's twin" or something like that. i'm positive that would get some attention!

o

or you could be "Amy H again". Or try a dash or a _ between Amy and H.

o

I'm in as amyh2. It displays as amyh though. Scary to think that there are 2 of me out there. That would help out a lot, though, since I have quite a bit to do.

Actually this is almost too boring to mention, but when I got my first car I wanted vanity plates. Amy was taken as well as AmyC (maiden name) and I was no more creative then. Guess what I put on my license plate? Drum roll.... AMYAMY
I was creative for DH though. He had a little Toyota MR2. His plates said IMHEDAU. Say it really slow. Get it?

o

i still think you would have been better as leather jennifer or something like that....

o

I'm really good at figuring out vanity plates.

I loved the Seinfield episode when Kramer was trying to find A$$man! lol

o

I don't want to keep Jason all riled up. We need him to have a clear head. After all, he can't post a coherent thought if all he if thinking about is Jennifer Grey in leather.

o

i'm sure you're right. he's a funny guy.

o

Can I play?

o

Did you do Space Camp in Huntsville?

o

Allison: Yes, Space Camp was one of the best things that ever happened to me. I went through all of the levels and went to Soviet Space Camp as well. I became a counselor and then eneded up as the (now former) director of Space Camp's children's nanny for five great years.

o

skatiero, did the guitar get purchased by Brooks and Dunn?

o

Ok Rita, I can't get anywhere with the link.., is it still up .. or am I doing something wrong?

The latter I fear!! :-)

Mickie

o

The BLOG monster died.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Dark Hole

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here