Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
okwriter

I've never done this before...

okwriter
18 years ago

But I created a blog. I know we aren't supposed to put links here to competing sites ~ and my blog is NOT intended to complete with this place. It's just a little more, ummmmmm, shall we say - open minded?

Here is a link that might be useful: BAHRR Blog

Comments (31)

• Brittta
    18 years ago

I don't know how to post there!!!

• okwriter
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Brittta,
    I sent you an email using your My Page link. Is that the right email address for you?

• kimmers71
    18 years ago

Can I join?

• punamytsike
    18 years ago

Do you get to join only by special invitation? You guys seem to have too much fun ;)

• Margerie
    18 years ago

I am not happy with the movie posted on the blog, by a disney ticket holder. Hummmpphh. Very offensive, even if a joke. So I guess cat lovers are not welcome- and that includes me. I am not sure if I am ready for blogdom.

• okwriter
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I didn't look at it, Margerie. Sorry.

• allison0704
    18 years ago

I KNOW, Margerie! It looks just like one of my cats - Boomer!

• stasek
    18 years ago

I would like to join as well :)

• okwriter
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I emailed you, Stan. We're still trying to figure it all out.

And Margerie, I did finally see that video. Yes, it's disturbing. But did you notice the note in big letters above it saying it is a fake???

• Margerie
    18 years ago

Yes, but still upsetting. It just looked too real. I will get over it.

• energy_rater_la
    18 years ago

Can I play??

• ItAintEasy
    18 years ago

Marg....I think that got yanked about three seconds after you posted here.

• lisa6kids
    18 years ago

OKWriter--Have fun in "It's a Small World!"

• Amy_H
    18 years ago

I feel like I'm in grade school, but can I play too? Please? Pleeeeeease???? I promise not to have my nervous break down on the blog!

• Amy_H
    18 years ago

I just tried to log on and AmyH is already taken. Can't have a space. Are you all y'all ya'll trying to tell me something? I could always get creative and make up a user name that isn't my actual name...I could be tallrichyoungstunningswimsuitmodel. What do you think? Would you still recognize me even with the new name?

• ItAintEasy
    18 years ago

Uh....you could always try AmyH2?

• Amy_H
    18 years ago

Ok. But that is even more uncreative than my username here. I just figured that if I can't be all that stuff in real life I might as well pretend here in cyberspace. Does amyh2 make me sound like some kind of hummer freak?

• allison0704
    18 years ago

The boys would probably like that!

• ItAintEasy
    18 years ago

well, if you want to be really creative, you could try "Leather Amy", or you could try to get jason's goat by calling yourself "jennifer grey" or "jennifer's twin" or something like that. i'm positive that would get some attention!

• Mizzou_KX
    18 years ago

or you could be "Amy H again". Or try a dash or a _ between Amy and H.

• Amy_H
    18 years ago

I'm in as amyh2. It displays as amyh though. Scary to think that there are 2 of me out there. That would help out a lot, though, since I have quite a bit to do.

Actually this is almost too boring to mention, but when I got my first car I wanted vanity plates. Amy was taken as well as AmyC (maiden name) and I was no more creative then. Guess what I put on my license plate? Drum roll.... AMYAMY
    I was creative for DH though. He had a little Toyota MR2. His plates said IMHEDAU. Say it really slow. Get it?

• ItAintEasy
    18 years ago

i still think you would have been better as leather jennifer or something like that....

• allison0704
    18 years ago

I'm really good at figuring out vanity plates.

I loved the Seinfield episode when Kramer was trying to find A$$man! lol

• Amy_H
    18 years ago

I don't want to keep Jason all riled up. We need him to have a clear head. After all, he can't post a coherent thought if all he if thinking about is Jennifer Grey in leather.

• ItAintEasy
    18 years ago

i'm sure you're right. he's a funny guy.

• Katie S
    18 years ago

Can I play?

• allison0704
    18 years ago

Did you do Space Camp in Huntsville?

• Katie S
    18 years ago

Allison: Yes, Space Camp was one of the best things that ever happened to me. I went through all of the levels and went to Soviet Space Camp as well. I became a counselor and then eneded up as the (now former) director of Space Camp's children's nanny for five great years.

• allison0704
    18 years ago

skatiero, did the guitar get purchased by Brooks and Dunn?

• GCing_n_KC
    18 years ago

Ok Rita, I can't get anywhere with the link.., is it still up .. or am I doing something wrong?

The latter I fear!! :-)

Mickie

• rollie
    18 years ago

The BLOG monster died.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Dark Hole