o
rum

Posted by poli (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 4, 01 at 21:36

what's your fav rum for pina colodas?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: rum

I like the taste of a Cruzian Rum better than Jamacian.
Linda C

o

Bacardi light rum

o

Jamaican Appleton Rum either light or dark!!

o

Myer's Dark Rum...

Or if you are really splurging...Goslings.

Two best out there, IMHO...and I've tried nearly 2 dozen (father0in0law is a rum lover and travels quite a bit)

If you really want to taste the difference...try this (I did in Hawaii and it made me a rum convert)

Try a simple drink of Myer's Dark Rum and fresh pineapple juice....and I don't mean the kind in a can. If you can get a jug in your grocery's fresh fruit section, try that.

These two really complement each other...and soon you'll be wantin' to just sit back and watch the sunset (prefereable with a significant other to hold your hand)

aiki

o

Oh there is no doubt the best are the flavored coconut rums. Malibu is one and then there is a Cabana Boy rum that is flavored by far the best.

o

I like Paramount rum, and the darker, the more it's aged, the better product.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beverages Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here