Return to the Beverages Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
anyone have the receipe for Logans roadhouse Long Island iced tea

Posted by
teeweeone
(tinaathome_2000@yahoo.com) on
Sun, Dec 9, 01 at 17:00

Hi there..
Anyone have the receipe for Logans Roadhouse (steakhouse restaurant) special long island iced tea? The drink that they will only serve you two of...thanks tina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: anyone have the receipe for Logans roadhouse Long Island iced

The link below has a number of Long Island Tea recipes. Maybe one of them will be close to what you are looking for. Ann.

Here is a link that might be useful: Long Island Ice Tea

o

I think this may be what you are looking for.

The Original Roadhouse Tea

1/4 Rum
1/4 Gin
1/4 Triple Sec

And here's the kick...

1/4 PURE GRAIN ALCOHOL

Fill with sweet and sour, splash a little Coke...garnish with lemon and serve in a Collins glass.

o

I just left logans myself and was searching the recipe. I think you are talking about the Grateful Dead drink. The waiter told me this much:
Pineapple juice base, colored purplish with blue cointreau (i know I misspelled this) and red grenadine. There are 3 liquors, gin, rum and everclear. Also a little sweet and sour mix. He said there are several secret ingredients, but i don't know what they could be. I'm going to try to figure it out for New Years though! :)

o

The Official Roadhouse Tea Is:
Countrytime Lemonade
190 proof everclear
splash of coke for color.

o

Logan's has changed the receipe for their once famous Logan's Roadhouse Tea. They no longer use PGA and have replaced it with Moonshine. It is horrible!! Not only does it not have the tangy bite, it does not have the same alcohol effect either. The alcohol content must be much less. Needless to say, I no longer frequent Logan's as I once did. Seriously!! So sad!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beverages Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here