Return to the Beverages Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
expresso recipes - cafe latte/cafe mocha etc

Posted by
Debbie
(dcrowex@aol.com) on
Wed, Dec 27, 00 at 16:38

My husband gave me an expresso/cappuchino machine for Christmas and I just love it! But there are no recipes other than the expresso and cappuchino. Booklet included says you can make all these other coffees and what is in some of them, but there are no actual recipes. I would love to know how to make those special treat coffees you get at the bookstore or Starbuck's. Are there any websites or any recipes that anyone knows of? I have looked on the internet but only find expresso machines. I have also looked in the bookstores - nothing!
Thanks so much for any help you can offer!
Debbie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: expresso recipes - cafe latte/cafe mocha etc

Have you looked into any of the recipe links, such as Soar? It does seem that they would have some. I have a book, Making Your Own Gourmet Coffee Drinks that is very good...it's written by Mathew Teklusky, and should be available at any of the book stores or on line.

o

I have exactly the same situation and just bought the same book. Also found this site yesterday - www.torani.com, they make all of the flavored syrups. Lots of recipes.

o

My favorite is a caramel machiato (derived from Starbucks)
2 shots espresso, steamed milk and foam. Mix 2 tsp vanilla syryp with espresso and top foam with caramel. Yummy.

o

Check out this web link to a expresso maker site... complete with recipes.

Here is a link that might be useful: d8a.co.uk Expresso Makers

o

Debbie, Try the these two links. Ann.

http://www.essetti.com/recipes.htm

Here is a link that might be useful: Coffee

o

it's 'espresso', not 'expresso'.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beverages Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here