Return to the Beverages Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Jack La Lanne Power Juicer?

Posted by Betty_The_Villages (bettyfl@cox.net) on
Wed, Oct 29, 03 at 22:53

Anyone have a Jack La Lanne Power Juicer? Or does anyone know of someone that has one? They advertise that you can juice an orange or apple without cutting it or pealing it. Anyone know?
Thanks!
Betty in Florida

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Jack La Lanne Power Juicer?

The skins of fruits are supposedly the best part for you aren't they? All the high concentrations of vitamins and anti-oxidants etc... Thought I read that somewhere...so we got one.
The juicer we had (don't remember what kind it was but not Jack's) was great! I loved the fresh apple and carrot juices! One thing though, is that for a full glass of fresh anything we needed a lot of that anything :-)
Enjoy!
puc

o

Thanks for the message.
I think the skins are good for you too. I am going to get my old juicer out of storage ( It is not a jack la lanne either)I think I need to drink more juices..especially carrot.
Do you still make juices? Where do you live?
Betty in Florida

o

Hi Betty, Sorry it took so long to respond...where does the time go? I'm up the coast in MA. I've been sort of lazy lately ;-) about being healthy. Made a vow though to get back to it and take better all over care of myself and family.
Did you get your juicer out and start? Does the juicer work well for you?
puc

o

I did not buy the juicer. It looked so easy and I thought about the skins being used would be great...if that happens. It just looked so easy to use <:-))
But I already have a juicer called "Champion" and I am using it. Jack's just sounded so easy. I wondered if anyone had one.
God Bless!
Betty in Florida

o

We have a vita-mix.I too saw the La lanne and wondered if it was all that.I got to preview it's capabilities at a clients house.Jack's machine seperates much of the pulp out of the juice.They have muffin and bread recipes for the ambitious.Our vita-mix won't take an apple whole.I find I have to quarter everything,but the finished drink has all the pulp in it.I like to bake but it's just too hot in Florida to commit to making high fiber bread products year round,so I think I can live with the blender we chose.BTW,mine is easier to clean than the Lalanne model.Sandy

o

I did not buy one either....smile!
I have another kind...called the Champion juicer. I love it it takes all the pulp out. It is not really hard to clean, but I just rinse the parts in warm water and it is OK. I have to cut an apple in half, but it takes all the peel and seeds out. I mostly use it for carrot juice. I use the pulp for muffins and Carrot Cake.
God Bless!
Betty

o

I just got the Jack Lalanne Power Juicer. I used it and it's very easy to use. The juice was very good. I used orange, kiwi, apples, and pineapple.
I got the juicer free from someone who did not use it...too much clean up. I downloaded the instruction manual and ordered the recipe book. I'm looking forward to using it more. I've seen it advertised on tv for $100. I think it is worth the price.

o

I have the Juice man Juicer, its great, and easy clean up.

o

Jack La Lanne is perfect if you wish to make fresh fruit juice. And, yes, you can put in large chunks of fruit..even without cutting it..

o

Jack La Lanne is perfect if you wish to make fresh fruit juice. And, yes, you can put in large chunks of fruit..even without cutting it..

o

Jack La Lanne is good juices to the max but i bought another one cause the plug sparked one time i was juicing, so i didn't had a chance to have it repaired as it was old already so we bought lifesring juicer and we're happy about it, same speed and durability as jack la lanne... easy to clean and yields more juice.

o

shanejohnson007 ,

~ You don't peel your fruits or remove some parts in your veggies when you juice?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beverages Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here