Return to the Beverages Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ISO Jello Shooters Recipe...Halloween Party Help

Posted by
Jenn
(mjp0520@erols.com) on
Wed, Oct 25, 00 at 19:14

Hi, we were just invited to a Halloween party and want to bring these. Can someone give me a recipe and/or instructions on how to make these. I have had them at a local club but can't figure out what kind of alcohol is in them and how to make them. Thanks!
Jenn :0)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Got one for you ...

Here you go! This is a great site. It has just thousands of recipes. If the one I gave the link to is not what you are looking for, then just go to the beverage heading, then alcoholic, then do a search for jello and you will come up with lots of different versions. Enjoy!

Here is a link that might be useful: Jello Shooters

o
RE: ISO Jello Shooters Recipe...Halloween Party Help

I have a really easy good recipe that comes out more like a jell-o jigglers so you can make it in a pan and cut into squares instead of having to use little cups:

1 box jell-o
1 packet Knox
1 c. alcohol (I use mostly vodka and maybe some Chambord or Apple Pucker depending on jell-o flavour)
Water

Make Jell-o as per the recipe, substituting 1 c. alcohol for 1 c. of cold water. (don't forget the Knox).

Very easy and always a hit.

o

Don't forget to add a gummy spider or worm to them!!!

o

Here is a tip, I always make them in nutcups, those small paper cups that can be found in party supply stores with the paper goods. They are sometimes called souffle cups. And like Meredith recommeded, the Knox unflavored gelatin is a must!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beverages Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here