Return to the Beverages Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Vodka Lime and Sour????

Posted by Jenny_IL (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 19, 02 at 22:13

I was at a resturant up north (Wisconsin) Called Al Capones Hideout, the food there was good but they weren't to good at making drinks. I asked for a cosmopolitan at three differnt places and no one knew how to make one! Anyway someone there ordered a drink and it was pretty bright green, we asked the waitress what is was and I think she said it was a vodka lime sour or a vodka lime and sour? I am not sure but the drink looked goooooooood Anyone have any idea of what this drink is and how to make it?

Thanks!
Jenny

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Vodka Lime and Sour????

How about a lime vodka sour? Lime vodka and sour......
Most of what I know about drinks in Wisconsin is they use brandy in placed you would never think of!
Linda C

o

Hmmmmm that might be it Linda is it bright green????? If so do you know how to make it????

Jenny

o
RE: Vodka Lime and Sour??????

Yes, bright green, fill a glass with ice, pour in some lime vodka ( the amount depends on the size of the glass,) fill with sour mix and top with a slice of lime.
Linda C

o

Thanks Linda! I will have to try and find some Lime vodka, I've never seen it before but I will look when I go to the store today.
Jenny

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beverages Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here