Return to the Beverages Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need help with whiskey sour recipe

Posted by jannie (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 3, 08 at 18:27

Help! I know the imngredients, but I can't remember the proportions/ amounts I can't remember. I do remember the ingredients are frozen lemonade mix, beer, and whiskey. Can anyone fill in the amounts? I think it was one can lemonade (for sour taste), one can beer (for foam) and one can whiskey (for itself.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need help with whiskey sour recipe

I don't know if this will help, but I drink Whiskey Sours everyday....I put 7 ice cubes in a shaker cup, 1 packet Bartender's Whiskey Sour mix (not the bottle mix), 2 squirts of Frothee (Creamy Head For Cocktails) and a dab of Sugar, 2 shots of Philadelphia Whiskey...Shake and pour ice and all into a glass...Many people prefer another Whiskey such as Seagrams, etc., but I have become accustomed to the Philadelphia and believe it or not, I don't like a strong taste of whiskey in my drink.

o
RE: Need help with whiskey sour recipe

my parents always did:

1 can of frozen lemonade concentrate (still frozen)
refill the can with whiskey
refill the can with ice

whiz it all in the blender.( but the ice should be like crushed ice not a smoothie) and serve it.
Keep it frozen in the freezer for quick cocktails during the week.

diggerb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beverages Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here