Return to the Beverages Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Royal Cup Ice Tea

Posted by dbfirewife (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 12, 08 at 11:54

Has anyone here ever had Royal Cup Ice Tea? When we stayed at Cocoa Beach last summer the hotel we stayed in served this brand and it was delicious ice tea. I did look them up on the web and can order it thru them. .I don't think the price is bad really. .you get 100 gallon size bags for $40.00. I was just hoping to find someplace where I could buy a smaller quantity. Just to make sure it tastes the same made with my water here in Oklahoma. .I was just wondering if any of you had seen it anywhere? Thanks. Debbie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Royal Cup Ice Tea

Debbie, I recently had some Royal Cup ice tea and loved it! On my list of many things to do is to order some online. We drink a lot of tea so I think it will all get used. Linda

o

I just found out recently that Carrabbas in Merritt Island had been using Royal Cup iced tea. It was so great we'd drink 4 or 5 glasses with each meal. They recently changed to a different tea and it's not as tasty. I'd love to find some. Gonna try World Market in Viera and see if they carry it.

o

Atlanta Bread Company Serves Royal Cup Tea

o

officecoffeeicon.com has 100 tea bags for 5.95 plus shipping.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beverages Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here