Return to the Beverages Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Iced Coffee...

Posted by vickey__mn (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 4, 07 at 9:12

Okay I LOVE Iced coffee from Starbucks...I don't own a coffee maker (I usually made mud, and so didn't make coffee at home), but it gets expensive, so my DD got me a french press to make coffee at home. SO do you think I can make Iced Coffee at home? See here's the thing...she works for Starbucks and I can get my coffee beans for FREE. I have the recipe but will it work with a french press the same as if I'd made it in a coffee maker?

Recipe: (they usually use Tezerra or Gazebo Blend) ...and this is published so I'm not giving away any secrets.

Coffee is double strength...
1 cup ground coffee to 3 cups water
When brewing is complete pour into a pitcher or Carafe
Optional: Add sweetner (Sugar or Syrup)
Add 3 cups Ice to Pitcher and let cool
Serve in tall glass filled halfway with ice

I would probably have to cut the measurements down for my french press, but it should work, shouldn't...Hey the coffee's free so I guess it's worth a try.

Vickey-MN

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Iced Coffee...

They pay the empoyees there with beans?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beverages Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here