Return to the Beverages Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Jose Cuervo pre-mixed margaritas-yum

Posted by mgerken73 (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 21, 05 at 12:24

Just wanted to expouse the yumminess of this beverage :) I got some for a bbq we had a week and a half ago. And of course paid for it the next day. but its pre-mixed with the tequila, and also has Grand Marnier in it. Its about $20 (by me in NY) for a good sized bottle. I'd say you can probably get a good 10 drinks from it. but then i was a little toasty and don't remember all that well..

the liquor store by me got 5 cases for memorial day, and by last weekend (June 11th), i had bought the last 2 bottles in his store (no i didn't buy the rest, i just discovered it lol).. So its pretty good stuff, just to give you an idea of how well it sold to us lushes on Long Island, NY :)

Anyway, just thought I'd pass on the info in case anyone was interested for their summer parties :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Jose Cuervo pre-mixed margaritas-yum

Yep you're right... it's good stuff. We drink it too.

o
RE: Jose Cuervo pre-mixed margaritas-yum

Yum is right! Even better if you "buck it up" a little with some full strength Cuervo especial!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beverages Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here