Return to the Beverages Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pitcher drinks?

Posted by Cory (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 26, 05 at 23:27

Howdy! We're moving cross country in a few weeks and can't move our "likker" We're planning on having a huge bash to help get rid of the good stuff (whiskey, gin, tequila, rum, vodka) and I'd like to just make pitchers of all kinds of drinks rather than individual drinks. I am not a bartender..I had a book called Pitcher Drinks (or some other..) but alas, it's packed and in storage. Help! Cory

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pitcher drinks?

Well what comes to mind is a pitcher of margaritas....buy a mix and add tequila...
I wouldn't make pitchers of lots of stuff....as once you mix it you have to drink it....drunk or not!
I'd make margaritas.....maybe some sort of rum drink....and have ice and a few fixins for the rest.
Lots of recipes at the site below.
Linda C

Here is a link that might be useful: drinks

o

i recently asked for ideas about this myself (another forum site, not here). Someone directed me to idrink.com.

Link below.

but i'll check back here for some ideas.

A friend of mine had a party where she just printed up drink recipies (on fun decorated index cards she made, covered with clear contact paper so when they get wet you can still read the recipie) and left them on the drink table for guests to try. It was a great time.

All you have to get are the supplimentals (soda, juice, etc).

Enjoy!

Here is a link that might be useful: drink recipie site

o

Why can't you move your liquor?

When I moved from New York to San Diego the movers just wrapped and packed it along with the rest of my kitchen stuff.

It arrived just fine.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beverages Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here