Return to the Beverages Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rose hip beverage cubes

Posted by balalaikagap (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 5, 08 at 21:56

About 10 years ago I worked at a health food store and we carried a product that I think was called just that - "Rose Hip Beverage Cubes". They probably had a brand name too but I don't remember what it was. I think they were Swedish. Kind of like sugar cubes only with rose hip flavoring too, and you'd mix them with hot or cold water. They were SO GOOD - tangy & mildly sweet.

Has anyone else ever run across these? I've tried searching for them online & I get nothing. I would love to get them again,

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rose hip beverage cubes

i know the cubes that you are speaking of, but i myself have not seen them in years...if you do eventually find them, please let me know...

o

I too have been looking for these. I recall they were the Tisa brand and I thought they were a product of Switzerland. I question my memory on this because it seems there would be some trace found on the web.

o

I miss them, too! They were my favorite when I was little -- I think furbie was right, that they were Swiss, and the Tisa brand. But I don't think they've been made since before the Internet (which explains why Google only finds references on these reminiscing boards).

o

I too have been searching all over for these cubes. Yes, the brand was Tisa of Switzerland. There were three flavors that I am aware of they are Chamomile, RoseHips & Mint. Personally I have been searching since 2000 for them and have come up with nothing.
If anybody locates a seller please email me at
Daphnesmyst@aol.com subject: TISA please!
Peace

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beverages Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here