Return to the Beverages Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Delicious & stylish punch

Posted by balalaikagap (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 6, 08 at 17:09

I was asked to make "some kind of non-alcoholic punch" for a recent family party. I made something up and it was so good & very popular at the party! Figured someone else might like to know about it.

64 oz. bottle Pomegranate-Blueberry cocktail
2-liter bottle ginger ale
frozen blueberries

I just mixed the juice & the ginger ale, and floated the frozen blueberries in it. It was FANTASTIC.

The P-B cocktail can generally be found with the cranberry juice cocktails at the grocery store. It's in that same type of non-refrigerated plastic juice container. It's not pure pomegranate & blueberry juices so it's not all that expensive. This would certainly be amazing with pure pomegranate & blueberry juices, but also very expensive!

Pomegranate & blueberry are so stylish these days with all the hubbub about antioxidants, so my punch seemed very hip. :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Pomegranate-blueberry cocktail

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Delicious & stylish punch

Actually I like most bottles of "juice cocktail" be it cranberry, cran rasp, pomegranate, blueberry, strawberry-kiwi or tangerine, mixed with club soda ( I don't like the added sweetness of gingerale or 7-up) and spiked with some slivers of fresh lime or lemon....or other citrus.
I serve a pitcher of the stuff when ever I serve wine at a gathering. And white grape juice, some lime and club soda makes a lovely punch that looks very like white wine.
Linda C

o
RE: Delicious & stylish punch

This is delicious and perfect for the bout of hot weather we have been having, I added a little peach schnapps, not too much, was scrumy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beverages Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here