Return to the Beverages Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Beer or wine of the month 'clubs'

Posted by Laurie_KY6 (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 8, 03 at 16:28

Does anyone have experience with beer or wine of the month clubs? I need a gift idea for someone who is difficult to buy for and lives several hundred miles away.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Beer or wine of the month 'clubs'

You might want to check into Geerling & Wade. We live in New Jersey and they deliver right to our door. I don't know anything about their distribution around the US, but my DH is a great shopper and finds their prices to be good and their delivery dependable!

Here is a link that might be useful: wine

o

I had a good experience a while ago w/ Beer Across America. The beers were fun, and they were professional, etc.

The only thing that was a drawback was that it was hard for him to drink a full six-pack each month; we split it with a friend for a while.

Also, it had to be delivered to and signed for by an adult, because it IS alcohol. We had it delivered to work. You might investigate w/ the company what the rules are and how they might apply.

http://www.beeramerica.com/

Here is a link that might be useful: Beer Across America

o
RE: clarification

It was TWO six packs a month, two different beers. A lot for my husband to drink in a month, bcs he doesn't drink THAT often.

o

I love the BOM club at Mr. Beer - but you make your own beer. It's real easy, inexpensive & tastes great. My husband likes my beer better than the commercial beers now.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beverages Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here