Return to the Beverages Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Choosing an instant coffee (ugh)

Posted by puzzlefan (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 25, 13 at 17:54

Instant coffee would probably be the last thing on my shopping list but my daughter who teaches in Palestine has no other choice. Is there one brand that has some flavor worth sending to her?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Choosing an instant coffee (ugh)

I don't think you can wrong with Nescafe.

o
RE: Choosing an instant coffee (ugh)

Do you have time to get an Amazon order together? Or maybe they have it in your local health food store...
I usually just take my own tea bags when traveling but i have a box of this on hand to tuck a few into luggage. (i need to use two packs for a good strong brew)
Maybe get a few different ones? None of them are horrible, just not great. I have a baking recipe that uses instant expresso and just use this...

Here is a link that might be useful: Mount Hagen instant

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beverages Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here