Return to the Beverages Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Chocolate Martini - Yumsters!

Posted by
cookingrvc
(cookingrvc@hotmail.com) on
Wed, Jan 2, 02 at 13:21

Oh my, I thought the apple martini was the best.
Here's a nice dessert drink.

1 part Creme De Cocoa
2 parts vodka (Grey Goose is quite good)

Shake briskly with ice, strain into chilled martini glass.

You can dip the rim of the glass into cocoa powder or you can swirl chocolate liquore into the glass before adding the vodka mixture.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Chocolate Martini - Yumsters!

Here is another version of a Chocolate Martini - these were a big hit at my New Years dinner.

1 1/4 ounce Bailys
1 1/4 ounce Creme de cocoa
1 1/4 ounce Vodka

Shake well, strain, pour into chilled martini glass. A light grating of fresh cinnamon on top if desired, or a few chocolate shavings.

o

Sue, I put a chocolate kiss in it (instead of an olive!) and it looks real pretty. It is indeed delicious!
A friend served this recently at a demo party and after two of these, I needed 7 of everything she was selling! LOLOL

o

Here's one I whipped up you might like:

1 part Godiva (dark or white, your choice!)
2 parts Vanilla vodka

Dust rim of glass with a mixture of cocoa and powdered sugar.

o

There's a great new liqueur called "Tooleys" and it's toffee flavored. Their site has a great Tooleys Martini recipe thats:

2 parts Tooleys
1 Part Vanilla Vodka
1/2 part Cream de Coaco

Oh man, is that ever good!

o

What kind of demo party were you at Marlen?! Just kidding...these sound great...I will have to try them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beverages Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here