Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rograin

Posted by Goldy (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 19, 03 at 21:50

Has anyone tried Rograin.Let me know if it works .I'm beginning to lose my locks and could use some help.I see where they have men's and ladies .Both the same strength so what's the difference?If I used it I would use the mens maybe work quicker. Let me know.Goldy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rograin

I have had several hair dressers tell me it does work. The down side is that the hair falls out again when you stop using it. My current hair dresser recommends Nioxin products. I haven't tried them yet but will soon. I have fine, thin hair and a tendency to loose what little of I have when I am stressed or upset.

Here is a link that might be useful: Nioxin

o
RE: Rogain

I' m glad to hear it works.If I have to be on it for life I don't mined.I'm 73 and at this time in life there isn't much left to spend your money on.Hair has been my thing in life it makes me feel good.They have a plane where they send it to you automatic every four months and it's cheaper.Thanks for your input.

o

Hi Everyone,

I hadn't checked in here lately. I read a post about the mens Rogain growing mustache in women...interesting. I didn't know why, I've just seen it work. Honestly, I haven't seen any results from the Nioxin that I was impressed with, however I have spoken to hairdressers that think it is the greatest. I'd be willing to try just about anything though and wish anyone loosing hair the best of luck. Keep us posted!

o

look at the other recent posting on hair thinning. You can buy generic Rogaine now and it's much cheaper. Besides, it seems to last longer than it says on the bottle.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here