SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardengrl_gw

Has this happened to you?

gardengrl
18 years ago

I've been seeing "Edwin" my hair stylist for about 10 years now. He's good, I mean really good. A good hair stylist is like the perfect pair of shoes or like your ultimate favorite ice cream that you return back to no matter what fads come and go. I think I've been seeing him longer than I was with my ex-husband! But that's another story...

In the past, I've had one other good hairdresser that I followed from salon to salon. It didn't matter where she went, I would be there. Then I found Edwin. He works at an "uppity" store which is expensive, but worth it. He's even done runway model styling. I have long, straight hair and he can give a really good cut that lasts me for three months. It's all about layers baby!

So I called this week and Edwin has left my salon and the salon won't tell me where he went! I've had this happen with my previous hair stylist as they are afraid of losing clients. This salon views their customers as "their" property and wouldn't let him contact his clients prior to leaving.

What should I do? How can I find Edwin; I don't know his last name???!!

Comments (12)

Sponsored