Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bag for 17' laptop

Posted by shelly71 (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 13, 07 at 16:24

Hi
I have a new 17" laptop...most bags, (especially fashionable ones) are for 15.4" monitors....anyone out there find a good one that's girly (for the 17" laptop)?
thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bag for 17' laptop

Check out Roxy products. I don't have a link but my daughter found a cute one at Ross not long ago for her large HP laptop.

o

Amazon had a couple that were pretty, they also had a few basic ones. I putt links below to the pretty ones, I did not look at the reviews though. Or you can just search on laptop bag at amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.com/Nunzia-Design-VERONA-Metalic-Laptop/dp/B000EYFMLY/ref=sr_1_41?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1197636010&sr=8-41

http://www.amazon.com/Red-Brocade-18-Laptop-Bag/dp/B000QGF8VY/ref=sr_1_43?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1197636126&sr=8-43

Sears had one leather one just for 17 inch laptops, but it is $200.00 and only available online. If black is fine, Best Buy has a few for that size. They really are hard to find. Hopefully they will be easier to find this summer when my son gets his.

o

I saw a few nice ones at the Mac store yesterday, in a silver grey fabric.

o

There are some super cute custom ones on www.etsy.com just search 17 laptop sleeve or 17 laptop bag for them. Many great fabrics and artsians making them on there. It is also a great place to look for jewelry!

o

TJMax had a selection, looked very feminine.

o

she makes stuff like that...check her out

Here is a link that might be useful: RNC

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here