Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need help finding Jumbo soft curlers/rollers.

Posted by Daisy_head_maisy (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 22, 05 at 13:53

Hi. I've been searching everywhere and need some help.

I want to have big soft curls. I've been looking everywhere online and in town and can't find curlers that fit the bill.

I'm looking for about 2" diameter and something soft that you can sleep in or something that applied to wet hair will dry quickly.

My hair has a REALLY hard time holding curls and only seems to hold them when dried in curlers.

Does anyone know where I can get some?

Thanks so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need help finding Jumbo soft curlers/rollers.

Have you tried Sally's Beauty supply. They have soft rollers you can sleep in but I don't remember how large they go. If not Sally's in your area, maybe a beauty supply store might have them.

o

Thank you for responding! I did try Sally's and ours didn't have anything.

Thanks anyways!

o

Do you mean the kind that are made of a spongy material? I found some on ebay.

Here is a link that might be useful: curlers

o

Have you tried the Carusu Molecular Hairsetter? I have super straight hair that won't hold a curl using hot rollers or a curling iron but it curls like crazy with the Caruso. It uses those spongy rollers and steam with dry hair and the curl is amazing.

o

I work to get the curl OUT of my hair!!! Can't you ladies be happy with nice straight, smooth hair? LOL!!
Guess we always want what we can't have!

o

I would try beauty supply, I sleep in smooth plastic rollers, once you get used to it it's not so bad. Key to sleeping in rollers is how you secure them. I use a wave net tied tight with a satin slumber cap over it. I used scarfs for doing gardening or errands, but they do work as well as slumber caps for holding a set while sleeping

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here