Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can anyone help me?

Posted by quinnquinn (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 17, 07 at 12:48

Hi all,
I have odor problems in some of my feminine areas from few days. I am unable to think why it is happening because it’s not like that before. I am very afraid with my odors because I am about go on holiday with my boyfriend. Can anyone help me out that what should I do? Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can anyone help me?

See your doctor for an exam.

o

I'm sorry...I know nothing of your problem, and was not going to post until I read the last response.. I do know that 50% of woman are not suffering from some odor that can/should be controlled by wipes. You've proably have some sort of infection or vaginitis or something that needs to be looked at by a doctor.

Again, if it's not your usual smell, YOU NEED TO CALL A DOCTOR. This is nothing that should be handled by a wipe.

I'm sorry, emily, but you really need to take a look at yourself in the mirror. I don't know if you are just trying to sell things or what, but this woman could have a infection that if not taken care of could lead to infertility or even worse problems, so please don't down play her problem just to sell your product.

o

I suspect tandem spamming. Ignore this thread.

o

Yes, barnmom, I agree. The original poster and the wipes promoter both use the same pidgin English -- it's probably the same person with different user accounts for tandem spamming.

o

Don't even bother with any over-the-counter remedy or douching products. They can do more harm than good. Please go to a doctor.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here