Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mom is desperate to locate this cologne!

Posted by Caroline (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 8, 03 at 11:55

I'm a "stranger" on this forum; but I need all the help I can get in this search for my Mom!

About five years ago my mother bought her new husband some cologne. Now she cant find it anywhere. She has the bottle, but the label is tattered and she couldnt read all the information.

This is all the information she could read:

The import company is located in Moonachie, NJ. The partial name is Chapels (?) xxx River, Inc.

She couldnt read the name on the bottle, but it's something xxx Private Reserve

It is 1.4 ounces in a square bottle.

The label on the front of the bottle has a crown with CM underneath it. It says Contessa xxx and she cant make out the last word.

Can someone help me locate the name of the cologne?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mom is desperate to locate this cologne!

The crown and CM might be Countess Mara. This designer is mostly known for men's ties. I suspect the cologne might have been a one time venture and has been discountinued. I found one discontinued CM cologne but it isn't the same one.

Check eBay maybe?

Here is the Countess Mara website:

CM Site

Here is a link that might be useful: Copper by Countess Mara

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here