Tue, Dec 16, 08 at 10:49
|Burt's Bees Radiance Serum with Royal Jelly or Burtís Bees Radiance Night Cream with Royal?
I am planning on buying either of the two. My skin is combination type, acne prone, slightly sun burnt. I have tried various products from L'oreal to Neutrogena to get that 'glow' but unfortunately have been unsuccessful. My friend suggested me Burt's Bee to me. So I would wanna know which product is better suited for my skin and which one will bring the radiance quickly. I am in hurry for the glow to come by cuz I am meeting my bf after a long time and would want my skin to 'shine'.
|Exfoliation could be your first step ; if you can, get a deep clean facial in a salon, which would get you glowing real fast. St Ives has a drugstore exfoliator which is really gentle, it's in a blue tube, a couple of daily uses should get you glowing.|
Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.