Tue, Dec 16, 08 at 10:49
|Burt's Bees Radiance Serum with Royal Jelly or Burtís Bees Radiance Night Cream with Royal?
I am planning on buying either of the two. My skin is combination type, acne prone, slightly sun burnt. I have tried various products from L'oreal to Neutrogena to get that 'glow' but unfortunately have been unsuccessful. My friend suggested me Burt's Bee to me. So I would wanna know which product is better suited for my skin and which one will bring the radiance quickly. I am in hurry for the glow to come by cuz I am meeting my bf after a long time and would want my skin to 'shine'.
|Exfoliation could be your first step ; if you can, get a deep clean facial in a salon, which would get you glowing real fast. St Ives has a drugstore exfoliator which is really gentle, it's in a blue tube, a couple of daily uses should get you glowing.|
Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here