Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Baby Quasar

Posted by deb18 (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 3, 06 at 9:59

Has anyone tried this and if so, what kind of results are you getting? Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Baby Quasar

I looked at the website and am intrigued; it's for professionals to use so I'm assuming a salon would do the light treatment. Are you considering using this?

I'm curious enough about it but I can't figure out why they put an IPod and a cellphone next to the wand.

Here is a link that might be useful: light system

o

Actually, you're supposed to do it yourself at home. I just saw them on Amazon.com and there is one favorable review there.

I stumbled over this item by accident on another message board. They were talking about another product called the lightstim which does the same thing. From there, I found info on the B.Q., too. The lightstim is half the price, but people say it is weaker and isn't as well built.

I don't want to spend that kind of money without researching it thoroughly. After all, everyone has that $100 miracle cream in a jar lately and most of them don't come close to living up to their claims. I try to be careful where I spend my money, so I wanted to hear from people who've used it, but I think it's pretty new. A product to keep my eye on for a while anyway until some info comes out.

Here is a link that might be useful: lightstim

o

The testimonials sure are convincing; total pain relief and looking 15 years younger , who can resist that, lol..
I'll be anxious to see if anyone has personally tried it.

o

I figure that if they can't even spell "You're" correctly in the ad, it just probably isn't that great.

o

"I figure that if they can't even spell "You're" correctly in the ad, it just probably isn't that great."

That's a tricky one. I'm not so sure they meant, "you are welcome" or whether they meant it as, "Bringing the spa home. Your welcome" (as in your welcome home). Either way, not the best wording, though.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here