SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carriebor

Frownies - anyone tried 'em?

Carrie B
14 years ago

I have ever deepening frown lines, those :: (or more like /\ in my case) type lines between my eyebrows. I've tried to get used to them and welcome the signs of aging - I'm 44 and I don't mind "looking my age" as long as I'm healthy and take good care of myself. I don't really mind the crows feet or the lines on my forehead, but the frown lines really bother me.

I don't want to take any drastic - or expensive action - I won't do Botox or plastic surgery. I recently did an Online search for information, and came across this product: Frownies Forehead & Between Eyes. The reviews, while mixed, are generally positive. It seems that the product works. Reviews say not to expect immediate and lasting dramatic change, but as long as you use the product regularly, you will see a lessening of lines.

I'm wondering if anyone here has tried them. I ordered a box, and will give it a go. They're not very expensive, and I figure they're worth a try. If any of you have experience with Frownies, or any other non-invasive product for frown lines, I'd be interested in hearing your experience.

If anyone here is interested, I'll post updates after I've been using them a few weeks.

Comments (4)

Sponsored