Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Odor problem in feminine areas!

Posted by juliya (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 28, 07 at 6:09

Hi girls,
Yesterday my boyfriend told me that I have odor problem, I shocked!!! Then I checked all my body parts and felt that I really have odor in some of my feminine areas. Now I am taking shower with good water pressure but it does not affect. Does anyone have any idea that what should I do? Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Odor problem in feminine areas!

wonder if yogurt would help?

I know it's wonderful for preventing yeast infections (especially useful when you have to take anti-biotics, which destroy your "good" bacteria.)

Wear white cotton undies, sleep without undies, use natural soap without perfumes & such, don't wear tight, binding jeans.

o

there's a special wipe recommendation coming..... stay tuned !!!

good suggestion though, Sylvia.

o

Sylvia, that is great advice for preventing infections. A lot of people do not know about the yogurt method.

People, make sure you are buying REAL yogurt and not some of the junk sold at the grocery store chains that is geletain and flavoring being passed off as yogurt. Read the label for the words *live culture*. You can also buy Kefir at the health food stores or just the culture.

Unfortuanately, once a woman has an odor problem such as our shill spammer describes, one should seek out a doctor as it is more likely to be Gardnarella or Trichomoniasis, each producing STRONG distinct odor unique to the respective infections. These infections need to be treated with prescription medication and not with any 'fancy wipes' that are sure to follow in subsequent spammer posts.

o

Personally, I think this is a topic more suited to the health forum.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here