Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Epidermx Microdermabrasion

Posted by Sharon888 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 18, 05 at 21:43

Hello, sorry to disturb you all. I am a newbie here. I have read the threads about microdemabrasion. I have received my Epidermx Microdermabrasion Pro Treatment last week.

So, I have been gone through two treatments. But, I cant see any dead skin cells "ball up" when I was massaging my face and the scars didnt diminish any. Actually, I didnt expect the scars to be gone within this short period, I just want to know why the dead skin didnt "ball up".

I wondered where I did wrong and I would like to hear your advices and guidance. Or, can you please guide me the correct massage method or which website have such demonstration? Please help. Appreciate any advices. Thank you very much.

Regards
Sharon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Epidermx Microdermabrasion

Hi Sharon. I'm guessing that nobody else here has tried this process yet. Do you have any ideas or tips to share with us all? Actually, I wonder exactly what Epidermix Microdermabrasion is. I don't have scars, but I do have blotches. Can you tell me some more?

o
RE: Epidermx Microdermabrasion

I was doing a search under microdermabrasion and just wanted to let you guys know that people are saying that the epidermx cream is the same as the spa grade microdermabrasion from eyezonit.com and if you use password SKIN under the special link you can get it for less than 20 bucks. Great deal for the epidermx users.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here