SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
michelle_phxaz

Silver jewelry and other pretty things

michelle_phxaz
13 years ago

Now BEFORE anyone flames me for being one of the spammers I despise, I will let you know that this IS NOT MY SITE!!! It is a seller in China, but because her prices are so cheap (and always free shipping) and the jewelry is actually very quite nice, I thought I would share. Plus, she writes the sweetest emails to her buyers in broken english to ensure your happiness with her jewelry.

Do your homework on me if you still think I am spamming, I have been here for years and am a "de-spammer", I am the one who puts the spam pics up on real spammer's pages.

Anyway, in this recession, picking up a few nice pairs of earrings or a necklace for less than $15 is a great gift to yourself or as holiday gifts so I thought I would pass it along.

http://stores.ebay.com/Stunning-Turquoise-Sea is her eBay store, my eBay username is princess_phones so you can look me up and see that that I am a buyer, not the seller, and see some of the pieces I have bought.

Anyway, hope this is enjoyed by all, I like to promote products I am happy with and believe in.

Here is a link that might be useful: Jewel-Cathay's eBay store

Comments (3)

Sponsored