Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Perfume Question

Posted by gabbygirl (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 8, 09 at 18:30

My dh loves vanilla scented perfumes/colognes, but I can't smell. I know perfumes have a lot to do with your body chemistry but could y'all give me some suggestions on what has the best vanilla scent. TIA, gabby

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Perfume Question

You said it best yourself, perfumes have a lot to do with body chemistry.

I would have your husband choose the scents he likes best, many department stores have small samples or spray sticks to try at home, and try each between showering. Let him give you the "sniff" test, and that will be your deciding factor!

Macy's and Dillards have good perfume selections, as well as smaller boutique stores like Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works. The sales staff can help you find the perfect scent.

o

Sephora has this vanilla line, have a look, seems luscious, specially if you use the body creme in combination with a light spritz.
I'm headed there next time to smell this line.

Here is a link that might be useful: vanilla scents

o

Hi GG.....
Glad to see you around here!
J

o

Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille,
also CSP Vanille Abricot,
Le' Artisan Vanilla
But Comptoir Sud Pacifique one is my favorite.
Vanilla extract smells mighty nice also. lol

sheshe

o

Waving hi to Jaybird!! Thanks everyone, I'll get dh to sniff different scents.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here