SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bulldinkie

been ripped big time

bulldinkie
10 years ago

My hubby wanted to surprise me for m be.l had wanted a chocolate diamond ring.we went to a few stores to what they had.one store had a few lesbian diamonds.known for their chocolate diamonds.the lady said any problems at all .levlan will fix it free.we're talking almost a two thousand dollar ring.l liked that.wow.I had the ring maybe ten months.I was away one morning.this lady said I love your ring.she said oh on did you know the stone is broke.it was.so I go back to Kay jewellers where we bought it.oh no lesbian isn't paying for this.it's no a chochlate diamond.well I lost it by then.so they were gonna send it to levian .I sent an email to levianexplaing how the woman lied and all and it needs fixed they're now saying it . Isn't even a cochlate diamonds they sent.me an emulated to talk.I get a call for nighttime dollars they'll fix it.so evidently Kay jewellers did , it themselves.I now have s stone half dark brown half light brown.I sent email to Kay not satisfied.well send me store name where they are located.I did.second email asked same thing.third and fourth asking for same thingies me a break they are getting my email or they wouldn't answer me each time.I am so done with Kay desperation twice before you do your Christmas shopping there.I'm guessing the sales girl needed the sale huh to lie to me like that sorry typing this on kindle just learning.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler