SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
medha_nanal

Boot advice needed!!

homey_bird
10 years ago

Hi,
I am new to buying boots. For some reason, tall or semi-tall boots have never looked good on me! I have slim legs, slim calves and thin ankles, and most boots look ill-fitting on me.

I live in SF Bay, and weather here is kind enough for me to go wearing my regular shoes even in winter. However, lately, I've noticed that we venture out a few times during winter (walk in the park with kids etc. or ski vacation) -- and during those times not wearing nice boots kills me.

So I am in the market for mid-calf boots.

I'm past fashionista stage in life. I need low heel or flat boots that are comfortable. UGG's are a strong candidate though I did not like how they made my legs look, but they are comfortable. Before I take the plunge, I want to check if anyone here has any style advice/brand suggestions for pretty and comfortable boots.

My price point is ~$250.00, although I do not mind buying less expensive ones. :-), Also, chances are these are the ones I will wear for the rest of my life through winters, so I want to make sure these will be a right choice.

Thanks in advance!!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Dream Design Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Innovative Design-Build Firms