Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Skin Health Maintenance

Posted by alexander123 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 2, 07 at 15:54

Hi,
I am 30 and need advice on my skin care/skin health maintenance.
I used to have acute acne problem in my teen-age years. I still have breakout sometimes. I had used almost every single thing on m face to get rid of acne. My skin has lost the smoothness. I understand I cannot make up for the past. But is there any way I can take care of it from now on. I mean so that my skin looks soft/fresh.

Also I have kind of black circle around my lip and chin. I think I have combination skin. Can you please help me with these all?
And suggest me a good skin care product with the ways to use them properly.
Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Skin Health Maintenance

I suggest you to use a beauty product on your skin and face to avoid breakouts and dryness of the skin. Don't use soap that has harmful substances that can damage your skin. I recommend you have an active lifestyle by doing some exercises on a regular basis and eat fruits daily. A slice of fruit a day can help you to have a better skin.

o

You would not believe how much water helps! Sip water all day long, it really re-hydrates the skin.

o

My sensitive skin has always prevented my from trying out new products. Of late I came across the Sakare store at Neal Street and tried its solutions for sensitive skin.

Of those available, the Problematik Skin Mask did the job for me. After using it for few days I can see visible difference in my skin and it looks way better than before.

Thank you Sakare

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here