Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quick drying nail polish

Posted by deb18 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 10, 06 at 15:49

Can anyone recommend a nail polish that will dry before my three second attention span runs out and I have to go do something besides watch my nails dry? It never fails that I end up ruining them. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quick drying nail polish

Try "Essie" - Good to Go top coat.

o

Out the Door. Available at Sally Beauty Supply.

o

Sally Hansen has got to be the best. I use mega shine extended wear top coat which suggest to paint underneath as well as the very tip of the nail. Drys in 60 seconds! You may also apply the mega shine in between manicures to freshen up your polish. I also use diamond strength instant nail hardner by Sally as a base coat. Hope this helps

o

Thanks for the responses. I'll give these products a try and hopefully my nail won't be perpetually chipped anymore.

o

deb, even with a quick drying topcoat, it does help to set aside time to let the polish harden. It's a drag, I know.........

I've asked manicurists to apply the polish in a thinner layer of coats; they pile it on so thick sometimes it takes forever to harden.

o

I haven't timed it, but Revlon ColorStay seems to dry quickly. Another cheaper, quick drying polish is Wet 'n' Wild.

o

Seche Vite fast dry top coat or Poshe

o

Maybelline makes one called Express Finish. I like it. Like most people here, I just don't have the patience to do nothing while nail polish dries!

o

Rimmel 60 second polish

o

Another vote for Maybelline Express Finish. I have several bottles in my favorite colors.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here