Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Extensions

Posted by texasgirl54 (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 4, 07 at 15:25

For the upcoming holidays im looking for a change in
hairstyle.
I want clip on extensions.
My hair is very short and i want/need something different.
I'm sick of the same old thing.LOL
Will the clip on hold on short hair??
Any tips?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Extensions

I have had clip in highlights before. They stay in pretty well I guess as long as you arent running or dancing wildly or something and flinging your head around,LOL.

Have you tried clip on ponytails? They come in all different sizes and styles too. Since my hair is on the shorter side right now,I wear them often when I get sick of my style. It's such a fun way to have instantly long hair.
For more info about extensions you could try this website:
Hairboutique.com. A lot of the ladies there on the forum have excellent knowledge of extensions and links to places that sell them.

Here is a link that might be useful: Hair boutique

o

plasticgarden,
thanks

o

You're welcome.I hope you find some helpful info on that site. Many of them have told me you can even make your own clip in extensions simply by sewing hair to clips.Good luck!

o

The best clip in hair extensions are at Garland Drake.com
Natural hair. Good colors and great customer service.
I have been wearing them for years! Have ordered about 5 sets over the years.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here