Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
3 Day Facelift Diet Program.................

Posted by enjoyingspring (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 10, 07 at 14:18

by Dr. Nicholas Perricone. Has anyone tried this 3 day diet plan and if so how did it work. Did your skin look better. I am tempted to try it, even though I don't like to eat salmon as stated on the diet. But if it works I am willing to try it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 3 Day Facelift Diet Program.................

I don't know who this guy is and don't care to even find out. I would suggest, that since this diet is only for three days no long lasting harm could come from it like some of the other diet plans out there. So go ahead and try it.

o

I have his book. Isn't it a 28 day diet plan?

It can't hurt, it's full of antioxidants, fruits, veggies, low fat meats and fish, and lots of water. The supplements are good choices as well.

I haven't had the discipline to give it a try but it's tempting.

o

OK, curiosity got the best of me and I Googled the guys name. It is just what I thought. Perricone's company sells pricey face cream and expensive dietary supplements. The least expensive moisturizer is $50/2 oz. Another one is $570/2 oz. Yeah that is TWO OUNCES. You can buy his book ($) and order food suppliments ($) or face cream ($) from him. His recommended diet is nothing out of the ordinary, just the usual 'don't eat junk food and eat more fruits, veggies, and fish.'

o

I tried it.I think it did make a slight difference.I should probobly pull it out again.The hardest part was eating all the greens.I was tired of lettuce usually half way through the amount I was supposed to eat.The salmon,oatmeal,bluberries were all fairly easy,and his entire plan is not terribly far removed from the way I eat anyway.I did think the photos were bogus in the book.All the befores were sans makeup.All the afters looked like they had a professional do their makeup.Much of his diet is common sense.Who hasn't heard the one about drinking lots of water to hydrate the skin?And I believe that other researchers have made links between sugar consumption and inflamation.It's worth a try for a quick fix.Might be hard if youre a junk food junkie though.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here