Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Liposuction

Posted by msmagoo (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 20, 05 at 13:51

Has anyone out there had liposuction, I've been researching for about 2 years, mainly outer thighs & baby pouch. I run & weight train, am 5'5 135 lbs, don't really want to lose any weight but I can't seem to lose the fat in certain places. Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Liposuction

My friend had a tummy tuck she was thin but we she pulled up her shirt she had the baby pouch, I have 2 kids one 6 months ago but I dont think how much you work out it dosnt get rid of the baby pouch. I would look into the tummy tuck she loved it , It made her go down 2 pant sizes, they do recomend that you get down to the size that you are comfortable with. I belive it cost her 5 thousand. Recovery was easy, like a c-section. I had 2 c-sections and I think they are a pice of cake. Mabey this would be a good thing for you.

o

I had my hips, thighs and inside of my knees done. It wasn't that painful, wearing the navel to knee elastic corset for the three weeks following was the only downer, it was uncomfortable. I'm thrilled with the results and wished I'd done it ten years ago. I had the tumnescent liposuction, I didn't even have bruises. But when I gained some weight, instead of going on my legs like usual, it went to my back, and I now have back rolls of fat. Keep that in mind- it has to go SOMEWHERE and if you remove it from one place, you don't know where it will shift.

o

Davissue,
How did you choose your doctor? You see all the horror stories on TV and it seems that most of the time people didn't research the doc well enough. Were you at your normal weight when you had it done. I've always had a small waist & upper body, but it seems like my bottom is out of proportion. Thanks for your response.

o

It's not so bad. I've had some done on my sides, neck area and thighs. The pain is bearable, and the results beat anything you can get from the gym, for as long as you get the right doctor and have substantially researched about the procedure.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here