Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Would You Want to Know?

Posted by frenchkitty (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 29, 06 at 13:37

Okay, if you are already 90, this question may not apply to you....If there was a way that you could accurately be shown a true picture of what you will look like in old age, (I know, you are only as old as you feel)would you want to see it? Or would you just prefer to slowly ease into it? I am at the age now where I can see some changes coming on, and I personally am glad I don't have that picture. I'll just keep trying to keep up with the maintenance as well as I can. LOL!
FK

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Would You Want to Know?

Definitely not; it comes gradually, thank god; I do sometimes get surprised at my reflection, and not in a good way. I guess I feel younger inside than out, lol...

I agree that maintenance is key; you want to do what you can to look your best, with what you've got.
It just becomes more work when you're older. I pay more attention to makeup and hair now; also nails. I'm 54 and look my age, not older not younger.

o

I've had no option, already seen it. I look like my mother, and she looks like her mother. I'm 46 now, and have a good idea of what I'll look like all the way up to mid-90's.

Overall I'm glad to know what to expect ... although I can't say I'm glad to see the signs of aging appearing on my own face *sigh*

o

Oh, heck no! The changes that come with each passing year are horror enough! ;-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here