Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone tried Zeno??

Posted by penningtonmom (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 29, 07 at 11:05

Hi!

My daughter has been asking for a Zeno Acne Clearing Device. She doesn't really break out that often, but we all know how dramatic teenagers can be over the littlest thing! It seems worth the cost, everything I've read has been positive and there's a money back guarantee. Has anyone had any experience with Zeno?

Thanks for your help!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone tried Zeno??

They are selling Zeno at Walgreens. The sales woman let me try it to see how well it works. I didnt see very good results. However i do tend to get difficult acne. It will probably work way better for someone with mild acne. Give it a try. You can always return it.

o

I got one when they first came out, I wasn't impressed. I rarely have a pimple, only when a special occasion is coming up of course! I swear by Neutrogena on the spot, or Kiehls blemish gel. They both seem to work much better and a lot less expensive.

o

I have a Zeno and love it. Def. would recommend it. I think their website is www.myzeno.com.

o

I would definitely recommend Zeno Acne Clearing Device to people of all ages since it has been found to be very effective and safe.

If you want to read more information on how it works, please visit the following link:

http://www.myzenoacnetreatment.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Zeno Acne Clearing Device

o

I went ahead and purchased a Zeno for my daughter. Since they have a 30 day money back guarantee, why not..right! She was really excited once she opened her Christmas gift. I'll keep you guys updated with the results!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here