Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
weight lifters

Posted by usmcruz (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 6, 08 at 8:45

hi gang!,

i've been weight lifting now for about 3 years and am currently thinking about entering in some contest's. does anyone here weight lift competitively?

i've included a few pics.

cruz

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: weight lifters

You're looking great but I think you need to post this on the exercise forum.

Here is a link that might be useful: Exercise & Nutrition

o
RE: weight lifters

Do you want to do weight lifting contests or bodybuilding contests? I ask because it's not clear why you posted pictures when asking about weight lifting. For WL - your body structure and how you look really isn't important, it's what you can lift in the various events that counts. If it's BB you're interested in, body structure and how you look is everything and for that, you need minimal body fat to allow the muscle structure to show.

My DH used to do competitive bodybuilding. Weightlifting is the means to attain the proper body and muscle structure but how much weight you lift to get there doesn't matter. Diet is a big part of BB - and right before a contest, it's critical.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here