Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone try Revitalash?

Posted by foss2k (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 16, 07 at 0:14

Has anyone tryed Revitalash? It's supposed to grow and thicken eyelashes in 2 weeks. It's pretty expensive, but might be worth a try if it works.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone try Revitalash?

how expensive is it ?

o

I think it's pretty expensive...$77 on ebay. Several ladies at work are raving about it and they're growing eyelashes like crazy.
I have glaucoma and one round of eye drops I was on for 6 months made my lashes long and dark.
I wonder if it's the same RX ingredient.

o

oh my; yes it's expensive..... "growing eyelashes like crazy" now I want to try it.

o
eye drops

hummmmm, do you remember the name of your eyedrops ?

o

The perscription I had for glaucoma was Lumigan. It lowers the pressure inside the eye. It was unbelievable for growing my eyelashes and making them dark. The problem was, it made the whites of my eyes pretty red and my eyes were itchy. Looked like I never slept, but my lashes were fabulous!
I think I will try Revitalash. If anyone finds it cheaper, please let us all know!!!!!!!!!+

o

Has anyone used latise? (sp.)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here