SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
faithhopelove_gw

Youthology

faithhopelove
17 years ago

Has anyone tried this? Just wondered if it worked well with makeup. I've tried everything!

Comments (3)

• mitchdesj
    17 years ago

I really can't believe a product that says you'll look 10 years younger in 90 seconds.....

I found this interesting report on eye creams

Here is a link that might be useful: eye cream list

• allytap
    16 years ago

Hey I know what you mean about not believing it, but it really does pull the skin under there tight for a while. As far as the original poster, they have a lot of tips about how to wear it with makeup. I wear foundation and powder over it and I am quite happy with the results. The lotion pulls your under eye area tight, and for some people this could definitely take off 10 years! Here's the FAQ on makeup: http://www.youthology.com/faq/prodhealth.aspx

Here is a link that might be useful: makeup FAQs

• bud_wi
    16 years ago

I never heard of this Youthology stuff, but I use a product by Li'Bri that is the same. It really does dry tight and taut, and pull up bags and wrinkles. I did not believe it could work but we all used it at one of those 'home parties' where they have someone sell it. We all looked better immediately. I could see the results on me and on everyone else.

The stuff is like Elmers glue. Maybe it IS Elmers glue repackaged?

Sponsored