Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
short hair pony tails

Posted by arizonarose (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 4, 11 at 23:04

Do any of you wear your hair in a pony tail if it's kind of short? Mine is long enough to get into a low pony tail, but then it just kinda sticks straight out...ya know what I'm talking about?

So do you wear it like that and if so, how do you make it look cuter?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: short hair pony tails

I would wait until it is longer and stylable. Use headbands if you want to pull your hair back, but wait on the ponytail. My friend wore one when she was growing her hair out and it just looked sloppy. She asked, I told her, and she wore some of the cutest headbands! Now it is longer and she curls it under, so cute.

o

When my hair is too short for a ponytail to lay nicely, I use the plastic clips. Can't always get all my hair into it, but it's a neat way to pull my hair back. For some reason I like them a lot more than barrettes, you can put the clips at any level of your hair.

I do try to be sure my hair is blow dried, it makes it lay nicer.

Here is a link that might be useful: clips from CVS drugstore

o

Do you use the clips on the sides to hold hair back, or in the back?

o

I use them to hold it back like a barrette (but lower than I would put a barrette), or low like a ponytail.

But using like a ponytail, I can kind of let my hair lay flatter/downward so I don't get that short pony look you describe.

o

michelle_phxaz , I replied to your post but it never showed up....anyway, thanks for the suggestion. I do have some cute headbands but the always seem to slip back on my head and I spend so much time refixing them...so I hardly ever wear them.

jomuir , thanks...I think I'm going to try the clips...that sounds do-able for me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here