Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
!!!Heat Rash I Think!!!

Posted by reena8589 (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 18, 06 at 22:36

I have these red spots that get bigger and fade, but not go away all the way. Im getting scared because they keep showing up. I have two on the back of my thigh, 2 on my chest, and one right where my elbow folds. I looked up heat rash and it says you get it in the same areas Im getting mine in and the way they described how it looked, it matched what mine look like. I am still scared though. They dont seem to be fading and they keep showing up. I hope I dont have some kind of skin disease. If you have any suggestions or anything, please let me know.

!!PLEASE HELP!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: !!!Heat Rash I Think!!!

See a doctor - a dermatologist.

Normally I am the type of person who does not go to a doctor unless something is broken or bleeding.

I have a friend who is a dermatologist and he noticed some spots on my skin that I thought were 'nothing'. Wrong.

Those were pre-cancerous and after he convinced me to schedule an appointment with my regular doctor they found other spots that are basal cell carcinoma.

I'm told that treatment is very successful but I'm so glad that I didn't waste any time before getting to a doctor.

o

Could they be hives?

o

SOCKS12345...thank you sooooo much. They are hives and I would have never thought of that without you. I looked hives up and it looks just like what I have and it says they aren't serious and can be treated.

Thanks again...my problem is over.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Beauty & Fashion Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here